No more worries about losing your keys! The TESO Tech lock offers a convenient and secure lock system solution that adopts the latest and most advanced fingerprint lock technologies. It is battery operated stand-alone fingerprint keypad lock. The lock is designed to provide the industrial, commercial, and residential marketplace with reliable, competitively priced, keyless entry with mechanical key override for interior environments. It is both modern in design and simple to use. All programming is easily accomplished from the keypad utilizing LED and beep sound guidance. The lock has self-learning ability, which enables the lock to update a user fingerprint template after every fingerprint entry. This unique feature significantly reduces rejection rate when compared to other fingerprint lock systems on the market. In addition, the fingerprint sensor in the lock is combined with the touch active sensor. This feature allows an easy and fast fingerprint entry-one touch on the fingerprint sensor unlocks. The lock is also equipped with a standard 12-button keypad.
- Five ways to unlock: fingerprint, user code, code + fingerprint, fingerprint + fingerprint or key.
- Up to 100 fingerprint users could be registered in the system.
- Up to 100 user codes could be programmed into the system.
- Individual fingerprint user and user code deletion.
- Build-in touch active sensor: one touch to unlock.
- Self-learning ability: fingerprint template is updated after every fingerprint entry.
- User Friendly Programming: can be accomplished at the keypad without the use of a computer.
- Two ways to login the system: programming code or administrator fingerprint.
- Support passage mode: stay at unlocked state during the passage mode.
- Memory function: “power run-out” or “system reset” will not cause the loss of registered fingerprint(s) and user code(s).
- Reversible lever: lock fits both left-handled and right-handed door.
- Free Wheeling Levers: When the outside lever is locked, it will rotate freely up and down while remaining securely locked.
- “Schlage C key” as an override key.
- 9V battery may be attached as an additional power source.
- Double-shell heavy duty construction design.
- Low power alert.
- Optical sensor, 500 dpi resolution.
- ADA Compliant, 12 Button Keypad.
- Deadlocking latch-bolts.
- Adjustable backset 2 ⅜” or 2 ¾”.
- Fit door thickness between 1 ⅜” and 2 ⅜”.
- Fit dimension 2 ⅛” hole, no need to drill extra hole.
- Operation temperature from -4°F to 150°F (-20°C to 65°C).
- Powered by 4 AA Alkaline batteries (NOT included).
- Lock designed for INTERIOR door only.
- One year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
• Three finish available: Satin Nickel, Satin Chrome and Aged