Fire Alarm System
Obtain your Teso Tech Fire Alarm System. The Company’s experts carry out the manufacturing, assembling and fitting of any complexity of automatic fire alarm at the entities in all regions of India. We can also renders complete alarm systems, fire protection including access control, warning and evacuation management, video surveillance, radio recording and maintenance.
Professionals of Teso Tech Services Security Systems will assist you select the high quality fire-fighting equipment from India and abroad, and, on the customer’s request, monitor the delivery of equipment in the contract terms. Teso Tech organizes all necessary documentation in the public fire service, economizing your money and time and saving you from bureaucratic red tape.
Fire alarm system is manufacture to identify early signs of fire in the secured premises and to produce the signal to power the fire protection process (alarm, smoke detection, fire-fighting etc.), in addition to other equipment (elevators, pumps, fans, etc.)
Beginning of ignition can be influenced by:
- Fast intensity of temperature inside the secured premises.
- Formation of products of combustion (smoke).
- Unsecured flames.
That is the reason there are varieties of different sensors (heat, smoke, flame, aspiration) responding to a particular features. In addition to the various sensors used in automatic fire alarm installations, these systems can be addressed. However, when deciding on the maximum result for the protection of the object one has to consider its purpose, presence and type of combustible materials, plan features, as well as the capacity to control other engineering systems.
Consultants of Teso Tech Systems will decide for you the upright choice of automatic fire alarm system to certify maximum protection and make you spend less.
Automatic fire alarm systems can be used to inform people to vacate in the occurrence of a fire or other crisis, to summon emergency services, and to produce the structure and associated systems to direct the spread of fire and smoke.
After the fire protection aims are demonstrated – usually by noting the minimum levels of protection instructed by the relevant model building, the fire alarm designer assume to attribute particular components, arrangements, and interfaces required to accomplish these goals.
Equipment specifically produced for these purposes are chosen and standardized installation methods are anticipated during the design.
WIRELESS SMOKE/FIRE ALARM SYSTEM
Modification measures of smoke and fire has become very necessary in every industry.
With spreading concerns over the safety measures, smoke and fire prevention systems in Nigeria can be one of the most effective installations.
Teso Tech wireless fire alarm systems are perfect solution for stressful to wire locations,
room aesthetics or even disastrous materials, such as asbestos above a drop ceiling.
Fittings of this wireless security system render very cost effective solutions with quality which are even not obtainable in wired systems.
Our wireless smoke detectors and wireless smoke alarms can be programmed in any zone between 1 to 999 nos.
The power radio emitter fixed with it gets activated by presence of smoke and then it produces radio waves to the panel.
The panel automatically shows the same zone in which it has been programmed. If needed, the programmed zones can be adjusted to another zone.
There is another inbuilt hooter in the detectors as well as radio emitter that work with call button.
WE COVER NIGERIA IN TERMS OF INSTALLATION AND SERVICES
- Fire alarm control panel: This component, the hub of the system, detects inputs and system integrity, controls outputs and produce information.
- Primary Power supply: Commonly the non-switched 120 or 240 Volt rotating Current source supplied from a commercial power utility. In non-residential applications, a branch circuit is devoted to the fire alarm system and its constituents which supply energy to a single appliance.
- Alternative (backup) Power supplies: This parts commonly comprise of sealed lead-acid storage batteries or other emergency sources plus generators, is used to supply energy in the occurrence of a primary power breakdown.
- Initiating Devices: This component work as an input to the fire alarm control unit and are either manually or automatically operated. Samples would be devices like pull stations or smoke detectors.
- Notification Appliances: This component utilizes energy directed from the fire alarm unit or other saved energy source, to notify the proximate persons of the need to take effect, usually to vacate. This is done by means of a flashing light, strobe light, electromechanical horn, speaker, or a union of these devices.
- Building Safety Interfaces: This interface allows the fire alarm system to power some aspects of the built environment and to assemble the building for fire and to check the spread of smoke fumes and fire by regulating air movement, lighting, process control, human transport and exit.
- Manually energized devices; destroy glass stations, Buttons and physical pull station are manufactured to be readily located (near the exits), recognized, and handled.
- Automatically activated devices can take many shapes calculated to acknowledge to any number of perceivable physical changes concerned with fire. Converted thermal energy, products of combustion; heat detector, radiant energy, smoke detector; combustion gasses flame detector, carbon monoxide detector and release of extinguishing agents; water-flow detector.
- The recent innovations can utilize cameras and computer algorithms to read the visible in detecting other methods..
- Audible, visible, tactile, textual or even olfactory stimuli (odorize) to agile the occupants. Audible or visible signals are the most usual and may use speakers to produce live or pre-recorded instructions to the occupants. Fire alarm in developed countries are use to regulated interrupted four count temporal pattern to prevent confusion with other signals utilizing similar sounding appliances. Other methods include:
- Audible textual appliances, which are hired as part of a fire alarm units that includes urgent Voice Alarm Communications (UVAC) capacity. High dependable speakers are used to signal the occupants of the need for operation in connection with a fire or other emergency. These speakers are used in large facilities where general undirected evacuation is contemplated impracticable or unacceptable.
- The sign from the speakers are used to power the occupant’s response. The system may be regulated from one or more locations within the building. Speakers are electronically activated by the fire alarm system in a fire occurrence, and following a pre-alert tone, specific groups of speakers may transfer one or more prerecorded messages conducting the occupants to a secured place.
- These messages may be duplicated in one or more languages. Certified personnel operating and speaking into a devoted microphone can overpower the replay of automated messages in order to commence or relay real time voice command.
- Floor mounted solenoids or electromagnets controlled by a fire alarm unit or detection component that secures spring-loaded self-closing smoke tight doors in the open position.
- Constructed to de-magnetize, to let automatic closure of the door on command from the fire control or upon collapse of the power source, interconnection or dominating element. Reserved energy in the form of a spring or gravity can then shut the door to control the flow of smoke from one space to another in an effort to maintain a tenable airspace on either side of the door during clearance and firefighting efforts.
- Duct Mounted Smoke Sensing: Smoke sensing install in such a manner as to pattern the airflow through duct work and other plenums particularly manufacture for the transfer of environmental air into conditioned spaces. Interlink to the fan motor control circuits are calculated to stop air movement, close dampers and generally block the retransmission of toxic smoke and fumes created by fire into absorbable spaces.
- Physically operated devices; Buttons, Break glass stations and manual pull station are fabricated to be promptly located (close to the exits), identified, and operated.
- Electronically operated devices can handle many forms intended to answer to any number of recognizable physical changes linked with fire: converted thermal energy; water-flow detector, heat detector, combustion gasses products of combustion; flame detector, smoke detector, radiant energy; carbon monoxide detector and release of extinguishing agents.
- The recent innovations can utilize cameras and computer algorithms to study the visible outcome of fire and transmission in applications unsuitable for or unfriendly to other detection methods.
- Audible, tactile, visible, textual or even olfactory stimuli (odorizer) to caution the occupants. Visible or audible signals are the regular and may use speakers to deliver live or pre-recorded instructions to the resident. In the United States, fire alarm removal signals are needed to use a standardized suspended four count temporal pattern to shun confusion with other signals utilizing related sounding appliances. Other methods include:
- Audible textual appliances, which are enlisted as part of a fire alarm system that comprises Emergency Voice Alarm Communications (EVAC) Potentialities. High dependable speakers are used to signal the resident of the need for movement in connection with a fire or other emergency. These speakers are engaged in huge facilities where prevalent unintended evacuation is viewed unrealizable or unwanted.
- The communication from the speakers is used to direct the occupant’s response. The system may be regulated from one or more position within the building known as Fire Wardens Stations, or from a single position assigned as the building Fire Command Center. Speakers are electronically activated by the fire alarm system in a fire event, and following a pre-alert tone, stipulated groups of speakers may channel one or more prerecorded messages conducting the occupants to a secured place.
- These messages may be reproduce in one or more languages. Certify personnel operating and speaking into a devoted microphone can overpower the replay of push buttons messages in order to begin or relay real time voice directives.
- Magnetic Smoke Door Holders: Wall or floor mounted solenoids or electromagnets controlled by a fire alarm unit that magnetically fixed spring-loaded self-closing smoke tight doors in the open spot.
- Designed to de-magnetize to allow automatic closure of the door on command from the fire lead or upon collapse of the power source, interconnection or controlling element. Stored energy in the formation of a spring or gravity can then close the door to block the flow of smoke from one space to another in an attempt to keep a sustainable atmosphere on either side of the door during removal and firefighting attempt.
- Duct Mounted Smoke identification: Smoke identification mounted in such a way as to illustrate the airflow through duct work and other plenums particularly manufactured for the transport of environmental air into conditioned spaces. Link to the fan motor control circuits are planned to terminate air movement, close dampers and generally stop the recirculation of toxic smoke and fumes supplied by fire into occupiable spaces.